• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

I've got a decent size limb down from a large magnolia tree in my front yard, it is dangling in power lines. Fortunately the parts that hit the ground missed my neighbor's BMW. what do I do about this now? call someone?

I've got a decent size limb down from a large magnolia tree in my front yard, it is dangling in power lines. Fortunately the parts that hit the ground missed my neighbor's BMW. what do I do about this now? call someone?

Probably just wait it out. Maybe let the power company know. No one will do much until the storm ends unless it actually takes out the lines.

Probably just wait it out. Maybe let the power company know. No one will do much until the storm ends unless it actually takes out the lines.

I'd let the power company know ASAP.

Stay safe, DF. Get to the baby making!

No power at AppNurse2014's house in high point. Same for my house in Winston.

I blame all of you who worship the snowpom

Uughhh .....power just came back on for like 30 seconds then it went back out.... That 30 seconds of euphoria is what it will feel like when we hear that Bzz has been fired for sure

Our power is flickering despite underground lines in 27410.

I better be able to get out later this evening to leave for disney world. Fucking scumbag drew..

hardmore electric still going strong. Pretty sure I'm going to hit the sweet spot of not having to drive to greensboro for work but being able to go to asheville this evening for partying

Work called off today for wife and I. Too bad we can still work at home.

Back