• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

St. Bonaventure Game Thread - Deacs win 77-62 off to 9-2 start

Seriously Ron, this is the best we can do? Enough of this bullshit.

Devin is getting fucked inside by that St. Bonnie guy. That's a foul five years ago, that's a foul thirty years ago, and it's certainly a foul this year. That's not a judgment call, he's getting pushed out with both hands. Come on refs.

That being said our defense is pathetic.

True about the fouls, it looks like the refs had their jollies with the rules changes in the first month and now the game is being called like it used to be. This team is just godawful.

We are going to get murdered in the ACC. @ Xavier too.

Wake beat USC like a drum the day before USC beat Xavier by double digits. Not to mention Xavier went 0-3 in that tournament.

You're like the champion of small sample size.

ETA: Xavier is probably better, especially on the road, but we will not get murdered by Xavier unless we just play like total garbage (aka tonight).

J. Riddell ‏@Joshua_Riddell 1m
Definitely looks like a Wake team that hasn't played in ten days. Did they run out of teams ranked in the 300s to schedule?

Kind of hard for the fans to stand up and get rowdy when the average age is 60+. #jointsstarttohurtwhenyougetold

Wake beat USC like a drum the day before USC beat Xavier by double digits. Not to mention Xavier went 0-3 in that tournament.

You're like the champion of small sample size.

ETA: Xavier is probably better, especially on the road, but we will not get murdered by Xavier unless we just play like total garbage (aka tonight).
Yeah, I know you're right. Can a brotha just vent? Hyperbole is my go-to in these game threads. I'm just sick and tired of watching this terrible brand of basketball. Enough of this bullshit.

Back