• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stallone calls Bruce Willis "greedy and lazy"

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
And replaces him with Harrison Ford in "The Expendables 3."

There has been a lot of speculating as to which old-timer action star(s) Sylvester Stallone will be recruiting for the third installment in his over-the-hill shoot-'em-up series, "The Expendables." But one name that probably no one was expecting to show up on the roll call is Harrison Ford (even though rumors had been swirling about it).

The man who brought life to both Han Solo and Indiana Jones has joined the cast of "The Expendables 3," according to Stallone himself and later confirmed by The Wrap. The writer-star announced the news via Twitter:

Sylvester Stallone @TheSlyStallone
WILLIS OUT... HARRISON FORD IN !!!! GREAT NEWS !!!!! Been waiting years for this!!!!

The tweet also reveals that Bruce Willis won't be reprising his role as Church in the third film. Willis and Stallone apparently didn't part on good terms, as Sly slammed his former co-star (confirmed by Stallone's reps via Huffington Post) in a tweet following the announcement about Ford:

Sylvester Stallone @TheSlyStallone
GREEDY AND LAZY ...... A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/bruce-willis-harrison-ford-expendables-3-214057829.html[/QUOTE]

I enjoy a lot of Bruce's movies, but I have read a lot of other people think he's a pretty big dickhead. Kind of surprised Sly called him out on Twitter though.

lol "sure formula for career failure"

i think bruce will be ok.

I'm going to need to hear from buckets on this matter.

This from the guy that made Rocky V, Rocky Balboa, bullet to the head, Copland, and spy kids 3. I guess it's all about the art for him.

This from the guy that made Rocky V, Rocky Balboa, bullet to the head, Copland, and spy kids 3. I guess it's all about the art for him.

Not to mention The Expendables, The Expendables 2, and The Expendables 3

I love Kevin Smith. His speech about writing a script for Superman was hilarious.

You forgot Over the Top.

Over+the+Top.jpg

You forgot Over the Top.

Over+the+Top.jpg

How Did This Get Made? podcast just did Over The Top this week. They said apparently the producers of the movie kept calling Stallone over and over again with higher dollar figures until he finally agreed to do the movie.

I love Kevin Smith. His speech about writing a script for Superman was hilarious.

There's a ton of stuff out there of Kevin talking about Bruce Willis...guy can just be a huge douchebag to people, especially if it's a movie he's just doing for a paycheck.

How can there be a listing of crappy Stallone movies with no mention of "Rhinestone"? Maybe the worst of his vehicles.

How Did This Get Made? podcast just did Over The Top this week. They said apparently the producers of the movie kept calling Stallone over and over again with higher dollar figures until he finally agreed to do the movie.

thank god, because this movie is fantastic

Yeah. CopLand was a damn good movie. Still watch it if I see it on TV.

I'm going to need to hear from buckets on this matter.

as someone who recently saw bruce willis in a shopping mall, i can tell that you stallone is just mad jelly. bruce looked like a super nice guy walking around, and that's a fact.

There's also these gems:
Stop or My Mom Will Shoot
Judge Dredd
D-Tox
Driven
Get Carter

Back