• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stallone calls Bruce Willis "greedy and lazy"

This from the guy that made Rocky V, Rocky Balboa, bullet to the head, Copland, and spy kids 3. I guess it's all about the art for him.

Rocky Balboa wasn't terrible.

Can we talk about the real travesty of this thread? Harrison Ford in an Expendables movie? Did he get Madoff'ed or something?

Maybe Ford is trying to catch Samuel L. Jackson for highest grossing actor of all time.

I mean, I would be part of all kinds of shitty movies for $Texas.

How did Copland get on this list? Copland is a legit good movie.

Lots of Kevin Smith clips on YouTube where he slams the guy.

Once you listen to a lot of it, Kevin has mixed feelings about Bruce. For example, on the set of Die Hard they got along very well, but that's because Bruce is engaged in what they're doing...but when they make Cop Out, he's a big douchebag to everyone because he, apparently, doesn't give a lot of effort for "paycheck" gigs, even becoming combative in ways and has the "I am above all of this" attitude.

Before Cop Out, this was his first interaction with Smith (which also just happens to be an interesting Bruce Willis story):

Gets a bit more to the core of what Willis does that puts people off. It's like there are two Bruce Willis'.

Damn good goalie in Victory!

You forgot Over the Top.

Over+the+Top.jpg

Wow, I haven't thought about that movie in probably 20 years. Is it on Netflix? I need to watch it tonight. We used to have arm wrestling tournaments in the high school cafeteria during lunch break and somebody would always break out the "When I turn my hat around backwards, it makes me feel like a truck" quote.

Back