• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stallone calls Bruce Willis "greedy and lazy"

Just watched Rocky III. That's when America was great. Ronald Reagan and all that shit. Eye of the Tiger.

One of my all time favorite movies.

I still remember seeing it in a packed theatre. Almost had to punch the smartass in the row behind me who wouldn't shut up.

I still remember seeing it in a packed theatre. Almost had to punch the smartass in the row behind me who wouldn't shut up.

Eddie Murphy had a similar issue.

This from the guy that made Rocky V, Rocky Balboa, bullet to the head, Copland, and spy kids 3. I guess it's all about the art for him.

Two of the greatest movies of all time. Just because they don't stand up to the Mount Rushmore of movies that is Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky III & Rocky IV doesn't make them bad movies. Every Rambo movie is up there, including the most recent one.

Stallone has made more entertaining movies in the twilight of his career than Willis has.

Stallone has made more entertaining movies in the twilight of his career than Willis has.

I'm not sure what you qualify as entertaining. They've both made dog shit movies for the past 10 years, but at least Willis has had some decent movies thrown in: Tears of the Sun, Oceans 12, Sin City, Lucky Number Slevin, Red, Moonrise Kingdom, Looper

Outside of the passable Rocky Balboa and cheesy Expendables franchise, Stallone hasn't made anything close to being good since....hell, Copland.

My favorite movie of Stalone besides the original Rocky & First Blood:

Paradise Alley
Death Race 2000

This from the guy that made Rocky V, Rocky Balboa, bullet to the head, Copland, and spy kids 3. I guess it's all about the art for him.

In fairness, Rocky Balboa and especially Copland are very good films.

In fairness, Rocky Balboa and especially Copland are very good films.

Yup.

Plus The Expendables movies have been great fun. If you liked the first one at all, you'll love the 2nd. It was totally worth every penny I spent at Redbox.

Back