• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

Yeah you have to turn everything down for this now because its in beta.

Super fun. Basically king of the hill. 100 players, 4 man teams (or you can do 2 or single but I suck so need teammates)

What in the fucking fuck are you talking about?!

Also, beer talking earlier, went to Russian Hill Brewery today and picked up a case of Pliny the Elder. Had their 20 beer flight during lunch and pretty impressed. Couple good high ABC Spurs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, beer talking earlier, went to Russian Hill Brewery today and picked up a case of Pliny the Elder. Had their 20 beer flight during lunch and pretty impressed. Couple good high ABC Spurs.

Is Pliny still good? Havent had it in forever - havent had many dipas at all recently.

Sours

I'm just glad the beer stopped talking.

Really hungry but the ambien has already kicked in. Deciding whether or not I want to walk to 7/11 for a taquito. I look like Tiger's mugshot right now.

I feel like gooner is mad at me

Little bird told me through the grapevine that you been talking some smack. Stick, gloves, shirt, let's rumble.

Fuck Pittsburgh.

Gouda, when are you going to buy me beers

Back