• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

Wish I had been able to join the post game last night, however real world intervened and driving and posting do not mix.

I know I made a hash out of my claim, by me missing the Redwings vs Gordie Howe name. but if you looked at my write up, I think it was 1 Redwings mention to 3 Gordie Howe's.

Why should I have vigged Rommy instead of investigating him when I did? It wasn't clear to me after his claim of stopping night actions that he was mafia. I thought it could have been a civ power (obviously a strong one).

yo - you are one of the best new players we have had in a long time. usually when people start out, they barely understand the point of the game. you are doing great

I think it was a barb from the constant Tayhas/ Nanny bickering.

I think I've been banging heads with some good players my last few games. I like doing that. It's the only way i know to get better.

I think I've been banging heads with some good players my last few games. I like doing that. It's the only way i know to get better.

The key is how to control the dumb ones. The good players die early. If you win the hearts on the hodors that's how you really win. I'm obviously talking about a maf win. No one cares about a civ win

The key is how to control the dumb ones. The good players die early. If you win the hearts on the hodors that's how you really win. I'm obviously talking about a maf win. No one cares about a civ win

We actually didn't do that when I was maf in the goons/civs game. We left Eagles, Rom and other good players alive to see if they would go after each other when they weren't night hit. Would have been a win, except for the last maf getting AA for not voting so ended up 2-0 civ win instead of 1-1 maf win.

We actually didn't do that when I was maf in the goons/civs game. We left Eagles, Rom and other good players alive to see if they would go after each other when they weren't night hit. Would have been a win, except for the last maf getting AA for not voting so ended up 2-0 civ win instead of 1-1 maf win.

Doesn't usually work except in a vanilla game

Super sorry team. I am bummed too because I am never mafia anymore and I never get to try my hand at it.

That was not a good strategy anonymous and I were doing that for fun. Almost worked too, but I was flaky.

Back