• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

Seriously Manning you haven't played well the last two games.

Why did you soft claim a vanilla civ?

Thanks RW for letting me play- it was fun :heart:

Thanks Rommy and Tejas for helping out this noob.

BYM, RW gives himself too much credit :p My read on you was based on you being active but fading away closer to the deadline. Obv could have been work/life related or a misread but you are a good player so we didn't think it would hurt to have you out of the way early if you were a civ.

Definitely learned alot this game and may try playing again in the future.

this is all i said, im not a good lynch because im civ. You guys implied that I was a special

You said this at the deadline on a day that you weren't even up for anything.

That's a bad post and leads people to assume you are a special.

well 99% of the mafia players here arent on my level!

Clearly, nobody wants to be on your level. We will stoop down there to the depths of mafia hell and then you will beat us because you have the experience with that type of stupidity.

the only players who can touch me are jtp, gouda, and rommy. Knight comes close

Wish I had been able to join the post game last night, however real world intervened and driving and posting do not mix.

I know I made a hash out of my claim, by me missing the Redwings vs Gordie Howe name. but if you looked at my write up, I think it was 1 Redwings mention to 3 Gordie Howe's.

Why should I have vigged Rommy instead of investigating him when I did? It wasn't clear to me after his claim of stopping night actions that he was mafia. I thought it could have been a civ power (obviously a strong one).

i never soft claimed anything btw, you guys just assumed thats what i did because civs are retarded now days

I get that you are playing this up for the funs, but you have to stop playing poorly and then just yelling at people who misread you. We still good, but play the game instead of this nonsense you posted this game. Maybe bring back the jhawk moniker so you can recapture the glory days.

I get that you are playing this up for the funs, but you have to stop playing poorly and then just yelling at people who misread you. We still good, but play the game instead of this nonsense you posted this game. Maybe bring back the jhawk moniker so you can recapture the glory days.

thanks man, but i think its break time for me. Im just bored with it and cant get into the games anymore

Wish I had been able to join the post game last night, however real world intervened and driving and posting do not mix.

I know I made a hash out of my claim, by me missing the Redwings vs Gordie Howe name. but if you looked at my write up, I think it was 1 Redwings mention to 3 Gordie Howe's.

Why should I have vigged Rommy instead of investigating him when I did? It wasn't clear to me after his claim of stopping night actions that he was mafia. I thought it could have been a civ power (obviously a strong one).

Because it was clear to me and you should always do what I say.

Back