• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup 2017 - The Mafia Game - Perds win!

That's a false equivalency and you know it.

If that was just a way to compare yourself to David Foster Wallace, then well done. I would say you were closer to frustrated sophomore creative writing student than David Foster Wallace, but let rommy be rommy.

It was the latter

And the former

Play more often, Gooner

found manning:

1q573k.jpg

honestly the tiger woods "your boys" meme should just be mannings avi

oh and it's time to reveal the toogs tell that can't be discussed in game.

If a mod makes a warning like redwing did in thread regarding petty shit like vote count corrections, it safe to say toogs is mafia and complaining in chatzy.

or it's a coincidence but who cares it works. sometimes.

lol I am pretty sure that happened before I knew the game started, which was early day 2. Definitely said no such thing in chat, I can't even chatzy at work except from my phone which sucks.

Let's discuss the toogs tell

This is top secret information from my personal play book that I am bestowing on you all.

maybe he'll stop pandering for AA's in mafia chat now.

lol I hate AA's and ask for them NOT to happen when they are deserved. They ruin the balance.

Someone should run a wild wild west of angle shooting game

NO AA's

fucking do what you want man. Angle shoot everything. for funsies. Sounds like a rommy game.

I believe that it would be fun and perhaps should be the base ruleset. So many people do it anyway, almost always civs.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

AHAHHA THE TOOGS TELL

ASKING FOR AA's

LOL fuckyou toogs. correcting a error in a vote count that close to the deadline so civs can make an informed decision is FINE.

WOWWWWOW

lol wasn't me. I don't think it was even in our chat

this is two in a row that I have been fingered as mafia for something that didn't happen. nilla civ several games in a row please.

When is the discord game? Who else wants to use discord for mafia chats? Yes please.

RW thanks for a fun game, too often I forget to say that.

Would our RB have stopped fuckstick's BPV if we had remembered to use it night 8 or whatever?

Back