• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star News blogger thinks BuzzOut should back off

Another typical entry from that douche. But it's the fucking Wilmington Star-News, so no point getting bent out of shape about it

Friedlander has been a Bz guy since day one. Loves to try to frame everyone else as crazy. He's a dick on twitter for sure.

The truth hurts:

"No matter how much money is spent on newspaper ads and roadside billboards this summer, neither [Redacted] nor Wellman are going anywhere. Like it or not their fates are secure at least through the end of the 2013-14 season."

Other than the last couple paragraphs, be sounds like a member of THE Movement.

This guy's a dumbass and I came to that conclusion long before he became the media's only buzz-in representative.

I used to follow him on Twitter and the only time he'd mention Wake was to suck off Buzz.

The truth hurts:

"No matter how much money is spent on newspaper ads and roadside billboards this summer, neither [Redacted] nor Wellman are going anywhere. Like it or not their fates are secure at least through the end of the 2013-14 season."

Not really. They were still very effective.

#Friedlanderout

Last edited:
Well I was nearly done with my response and the page refreshed and I lost it. Oh well. Probably no point rationalizing with that dipshit anyway.

I posted a fact based rebuttal to his culture change argument in a column a few months ago and the moderator never approved it. It was what I've posted here showing when players got into trouble and how Clark became captain and Walker finished out go senior year.

Glad to see that Ron, [Redacted] and Ty were all able to chime in in the comments. Nice job.

Fuck that guy. Scorched earth policy til I die at this point.

Disclaimer, I'm not reading or clicking on the StarNews article...

They've been detached from reality on all things Bz For a while. When it came to 'furthering the discussion' on #BuzzOut, they were one of the first outlets that i considered blacklisted from discussion.

I actually liked (and promoted) rational debates on the (#BuzzIn vs #BuzzOut) topic; but whoever is running their site/social-media proved themselves to be dangerously incompetent early on.

I'm sure that if state duke or UNC were saddled with a crap coach this guy would tell their fans to bend over and take it too. Right?

I posted a fact based rebuttal to his culture change argument in a column a few months ago and the moderator never approved it. It was what I've posted here showing when players got into trouble and how Clark became captain and Walker finished out go senior year.

You can't go talking bad about Ty Walker on his home turf. They're pretty sure he's in the NBA right now.

Back