• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star News blogger thinks BuzzOut should back off

Is this the MTOW Dan Collins in the comments section?? :bowrofl:

"Dan Collins

It took me 3 years, but I finally realized that Wake Forest Basketball is going down a dead end road. I tried and tried to like [Redacted]. I begged the Wake fans to give him a chance. But, if you can’t beat them, join them. Ron has spanked me weekly ever since, but [Redacted] just plain stinks."

June 5th, 2013 12:23 am

Looks like Lil Brett got pissed and deleted most of the comments from today.

The Ty Kraniak comment literally made me laugh out loud.
Same, and mainly because I read the comment before the name and was like "Who the hell wrote this shit?" And then saw the name and LOL'd.

Dino G.

Coach Jeff [Redacted] non sarebbe stato permesso di capre mandria nel villaggio orgoglioso della mia famiglia. Egli sarebbe stato relegato a slopping i maiali e raccogliendo letame con le mani nude. Il mio migliore amico James Johnson non avrebbe alcun grasso speciale con lui. Mai. Jeff è il gatto nero che attraversava il sentiero sacro della Wake Forest University e dovremo fare il bagno in questo orrore fino a quando tutti gli dei, vecchi e nuovi, hanno perdonato Ronald per il suo tradimento.

Per inciso, ho un apertura per la mia posizione di consigliere. Si prega di registrarsi qui sotto! Avere un giorno benedetto, idioti.

Gotta love when journalists delete dissenting opinions from their stories. I guess they're really only all about free speech when it's to their own benefit.

BKjO8ZOCUAAMCrh.jpg

This will make Say Hey tear up a little

WO... what is that from? And I would cry but I'm loling at Bz's fucking tie.

Man, will this board meltdown or rejoice after Andy, JTT, and Ari take it to us next year? Also, I can't wait to see Bz come up with a scheme for Wiggins if we play Kansas.

ETA: Forgot about TC and Nova too... this is the ideal Wake tournament of misery.

Man, will this board meltdown or rejoice after Andy, JTT, and Ari take it to us next year? Also, I can't wait to see Bz come up with a scheme for Wiggins if we play Kansas.

ETA: Forgot about TC and Nova too... this is the ideal Wake tournament of misery.

Personally, I would kind of enjoy seeing JTT drop 50 on Bz.

I have not watched a complete Wake game in 3 years, but I will make every effort to watch a Wake/USC matchup. That game would have potential on so many levels. It would also be nice to hear some folks yelling "BuzzOut" behind the announcers. I hear Nassau is nice in November...

Brett literally deleted every negative comment. There were three or four actual comments rather than parodies that he deleted as well.

How appropriate that he machined gun 100s of his enemy's opinions on D-Day. What a dick.

Back