• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

We've strayed so far from God's light if the last episode of this show is what now passes for quality television.

Carano is a terrible actress (and was well before her dumb tweets). She and Burr should start their own incel-approved spin off with Sorbo and James Woods.

Burr does not belong in this grouping, Shoo. Agree about Carano being a shit actor though.

Burr does not belong in this grouping, Shoo. Agree about Carano being a shit actor though.

I forgot to make this comment. One of these things is not like the other (it's Burr).

According to genre sites that I'm wasn't familiar with, my assessment that Carona has a 0% chance is off, apparently Disney is looking for a public apology. I would link but it's Google-able.

Just a heads-up to look for a post-credit scene after the season finale.

Burr's right on the cusp - if the Daily Wire is writing multiple approving pieces about you, you're right there. And he's already in the universe, so easy fit.

Last edited:
I'm torn because saying there's something to be spoiled is a spoiler in and of itself, but I'm seeing folks being very upfront and vocal online about the last episode. Watch it very soon or avoid social media.

after two seasons, I still do not get what fucking time this is in the overall timeline

after two seasons, I still do not get what fucking time this is in the overall timeline

Like 5 years after the events of Return of the Jedi, 30 years before The Force Awakens.

Ahhhhh!!!! Found myself nitpicking stuff throughout but man that last scene......I’m not ashamed to say it got a little dusty

I love how they set it all up and the payoff. And despite all that, there’s plenty of material left for Season 3 and spin-offs.

My probably dumb thoughts were -

Doesn’t seem like the humans under the Stormtroopers is the problem, it’s that they need the armor the Darktroopers have

Darksaber = Elder wand apparently?

Also if Darksaber can’t cut Beskar then seems like Beskar is the bigger deal right?

Glad the “ignite the green” gets some redemption

It's gonna be really hard to defend any of the sequel trilogy after this season of Mando. That's coming from someone who liked TFA & TLJ.

First season of this show started slow and ended strong -- but they knocked this season out of the park and obviously had some more money for effects and cool stuff. Makes me sad that the movies couldn't have been this cohesive.

There’s a Disney Gallery Mandalorian Making of Season 2 special on Christmas Day. Just one ep not a season.

Star Wars thread (Mandalorian + a million other shows coming)

My probably dumb thoughts were -

Doesn’t seem like the humans under the Stormtroopers is the problem, it’s that they need the armor the Darktroopers have

Darksaber = Elder wand apparently?

Also if Darksaber can’t cut Beskar then seems like Beskar is the bigger deal right?

Glad the “ignite the green” gets some redemption

Beskar has been a huge deal since the first episode.

The darksaber is sort of like the elder wand in that it gets lighter and easier to use as it “bonds” with its owner. The winning part is really more about the propaganda associated with it within the mandalorian culture. Which is weird because Bo Katan was just basically given it originally from Sabine.

Great season finale. I think it's good that Mandalorian will move on from Grogu into something new for season 3. My only nitpick with the season finale is where Grogu fits in with Luke's rebuilding of the Jedi Temple that ultimately fails and has Ben Solo kill everyone. Is Grogu caught up in that assault?

Possibly. Grogu may be one of the first young Jedi Luke recruits. I’d love to see a story on that but they’d need to use those Luke effects more and do more puppetry.

Back