• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

He may not have been on set every day but he was absolutely in the conversation during development. So much of what these d+ shows are doing includes characters and story elements he created for clone wars and rebels.

I did go back and watch opening, and am becoming increasingly convinced Ph is right and Reva is girl from opening montage. But I also noticed that the recap before Episode 1 ended with Yoda telling Obi Wan he would tach him how to communicate with Qui Gon. Which makes sense as to why Obi Wan has spent lots of time through the episodes asking Qui Gon to speak to him

I did go back and watch opening, and am becoming increasingly convinced Ph is right and Reva is girl from opening montage. But I also noticed that the recap before Episode 1 ended with Yoda telling Obi Wan he would tach him how to communicate with Qui Gon. Which makes sense as to why Obi Wan has spent lots of time through the episodes asking Qui Gon to speak to him

Yeah I’m imagining a cameo from Qui Gon in the second to last or last ep to help him out (haven’t seen today’s so dunno if that happens here). I thought it was quite obvious Reva was an escaped Padawan from that opening scene.

Obi Wan also has to figure out how to die and disappear and become a force ghost.

When Obi-Wan came out I had questions about how the pieces are going to fit together and my initial thought was "in Filoni I trust" but he seems to be uninvolved with this show. IMDB credits him with 2 "special thanks" and nothing more, not even an EP role. I don't get a sense he's steering the ship like a Feige.

Rewatch the scene in Force Awakens, and it seems like Leia never met Kenobi before. This storyline is screwing me up.

Also, with Reva and the Inquisitors acting like spoiled children, the Darkside corrupts and makes you paranoid and jealous. I would recommend the Darth Plagueis the wise book. Overall pretty forgettable, but good insight into how the dark side corrupts.

Which scene? It’s been awhile since I’ve watched it.

Star Wars thread (Obi-Wan Kenobi ep 4)

Rewatch the scene in Force Awakens, and it seems like Leia never met Kenobi before. This storyline is screwing me up.

Also, with Reva and the Inquisitors acting like spoiled children, the Darkside corrupts and makes you paranoid and jealous. I would recommend the Darth Plagueis the wise book. Overall pretty forgettable, but good insight into how the dark side corrupts.

You said a scene in Force Awakens. I already explained why this doesn’t contradict the message through R2-D2. She wouldn’t want any rando farm boy to find out the princess of Alderaan got kidnapped 9 years ago.

Last edited:
this show sucks and is stupid. the premise of an obi-won show is great but boy did disney fuck it up

You said a scene in Force Awakens. I already explained why this doesn’t contradict the message through R2-D2. She wouldn’t want any rando farm boy to find out the princess of Alderaan got kidnapped 9 years ago.

Ok…. But she’d be cool with letting anyone who intercept the message know that there is a former Jedi and Republic General hiding on Tatooine or that her father is fighting the empire? Seems like her idea of classified information is a little skewed.

She named her kid Ben not Obi, she obviously had a bit of a relationship with him. Look not everything has be perfect, criticism is allowed.

now that I think about it, wonder what Vader was thinking at the beginning of ANH when they stop Leia just above Tatooine. Like, why the fuck was she coming here?

Yeah it’s to be expected that shit doesn’t make sense when the basis of everything is a script of the 4th movie of a 9 part series made first from the 70s. Im going to go ahead and say they didn’t have the minute details worked out there for a show about an old guy living in the desert.

46c4d42e3b6bd33c196dd5037a7808a2.jpg

Yeah it’s to be expected that shit doesn’t make sense when the basis of everything is a script of the 4th movie of a 9 part series made first from the 70s. Im going to go ahead and say they didn’t have the minute details worked out there for a show about an old guy living in the desert.

It really is pretty stupid that ANH is Episode 4.

It really is pretty stupid that ANH is Episode 4.

He made the movie he had money and technology to make. He didn't make the prequels until he thought the cgi available was good enough. He had to create ILM to develop himself.

He made the movie he had money and technology to make. He didn't make the prequels until he thought the cgi available was good enough. He had to create ILM to develop himself.

It’s always been strange that he felt he needed better technology to make an earlier chronological film.

There also seems to be no real technological advances in the Star Wars universe between the prequels and the sequels.

It’s always been strange that he felt he needed better technology to make an earlier chronological film.

There also seems to be no real technological advances in the Star Wars universe between the prequels and the sequels.

I guess all the private companies were nationalized (galaxyized?) by the Empire so they stifled breakthroughs in tech

Actually let me take that back. The multiple versions of Death Stars are major advanced in technology.

Back