• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

He was hiding. Using the force brings unwanted attention.

I'd rather just enjoy something for what it is than spend a ton of time picking it apart and hating it. The lengths some people go to is wild.

I mean good old Ben is about to have a very rough 8 or 9 years in the desert if he looks as he does now and then looks as he does in Episode 4. Vader is going to have to hit him with some force lightning to age him 30 years.

Seems plausible to me. Jedi are all killed, he runs and hides away and renounces Jedi life and cuts off from using the force and becomes an ordinary… meat slicer? It’s easy to forget Tatooine is a backwater speck of dust in the galaxy after it’s been the central planet of probably half of all Star Wars shows and movies.

We’re still relatively early in the cycle of Vader as we think of him from the original trilogy; his rep is probably still building as the ultimate badass of the empire. Doing things like what we saw in the last episode will build that rep. But assuming Obi Wan isn’t spending time around a lot of people, he’s not gonna hear those kinda rumors about the Empire. Space is a big place.

Seems plausible to me. Jedi are all killed, he runs and hides away and renounces Jedi life and cuts off from using the force and becomes an ordinary… meat slicer? It’s easy to forget Tatooine is a backwater speck of dust in the galaxy after it’s been the central planet of probably half of all Star Wars shows and movies.

We’re still relatively early in the cycle of Vader as we think of him from the original trilogy; his rep is probably still building as the ultimate badass of the empire. Doing things like what we saw in the last episode will build that rep. But assuming Obi Wan isn’t spending time around a lot of people, he’s not gonna hear those kinda rumors about the Empire. Space is a big place.

It’s been nearly a decade. They know the inquisitors on tattoine who work for Vader. It just seems like the 9 year gap was more about having a good age for an interactive Leia than anything. I’m enjoying the show overall, that just seems odd to me.

It’s been nearly a decade. They know the inquisitors on tattoine who work for Vader. It just seems like the 9 year gap was more about having a good age for an interactive Leia than anything. I’m enjoying the show overall, that just seems odd to me.

Who is “They?”

The inquisitors aren’t based on Tatooine. They just showed up. A local specifically said it’s the Outer Rim. I got the impression there’s usually no more than some stormtroopers in really dirty armor out there usually. It took them 9 years to make it out to the Outer Rim.

Who is “They?”

The inquisitors aren’t based on Tatooine. They just showed up. A local specifically said it’s the Outer Rim. I got the impression there’s usually no more than some stormtroopers in really dirty armor out there usually. It took them 9 years to make it out to the Outer Rim.

Who is “They?”

Seemed like the locals were aware of them. To be fair, it’s probably a bigger problem with Lucas’s dumb dumb premise that Luke SKYWALKER would be best hidden on Tatooine with Anakin’s family.

The locals are afraid of the Empire, yeah. But I don’t remember anything that suggested the inquisitors were regulars on Tatooine.

The locals are afraid of the Empire, yeah. But I don’t remember anything that suggested the inquisitors were regulars on Tatooine.

Or that they specifically work with Vader. The Grand Inquisitor said when they arrived “you know who we are and what we do” or something along those lines, but not who we report to. And tbh it seems like only the one chick was back channeling with Vader before last episode but idk the whole back story of the inquisitors cause I’ve never read any books or whatever

like obi-wan specifically doesn’t seem like he’s standing around the water cooler. he’s just at work, in his cave, or dropping toys off for the children

A “backwater” that has Skywalker relatives and where Anakin is from

A “backwater” that has Skywalker relatives and where Anakin is from

Sure but who knows that?

There’s no sign at the spaceport. “Welcome to Tatooine, Home Planet of Darth Vader.”

Vader appears to be in charge of finding Jedi.

I don’t really care about the details; approximately 300% fewer dumb plot holes and nonsensical bullshit than Star Trek Picard

Pretty dumb dude. He barely thought through what he was saying.

“On top of all of this, Vader’s involvement makes it really hard to imagine how he wouldn’t put 2 and 2 together and figure out that Leia might be his child.”

He must not understand that these are characters in a story who don’t know everything we know. A guy who thought his wife and unborn children died wouldn’t just assume a Senator’s kid is his child.

Star Wars thread (Obi-Wan Kenobi first 2 eps May 27 + Andor trailer)

….

It’s a pretty stupid piece you can counter it with random shit too, like oh Obi-Wan is acting like an imbecile maybe he’s a little distracted by learning the person he trained and was like a brother that betrayed everyone and he had to cut into pieces and leave burning in lava is still alive.

How many damn Jedi escaped Order 66 that they’re still actively hunting them 10 years later

Back