• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

yeah, agreed

wow, JEJ is still around/well enough to do VO work? incredible

Obi Wan is doing what SNW is doing and that is giving fans what they want (mostly) and also doing it well

Vader’s voice here is way better than Rogue One. It almost sounds normal whereas JEJ sounded weak and old in that movie.

Star Wars thread (Obi-Wan Kenobi first 2 eps May 27 + Andor trailer)

Vader’s voice here is way better than Rogue One. It almost sounds normal whereas JEJ sounded weak and old in that movie.

I saw that the same company who mixed Luke’s voice in Book of Boba Fett did Vader here.

It will be hard to beat the last 20 minutes of that ep.

By the way, I’m pretty sure Reva is the youngling in the first camera shot of the series and the one who says “What do we do now?” after her trainer dies. I’m guessing ep 4 will be her flashback ep.

Last edited:
That ep was exceptional, which means some idiot fanbois somewhere are probably bitching up a storm about some trivial detail.

That ep was exceptional, which means some idiot fanbois somewhere are probably bitching up a storm about some trivial detail.

Well the actress who plays Reva has been getting a lot of racist hate online, so there’s that.

She is the epitome of a badass. Just exudes menacing ambition. Kinda sucks knowing her arc in the SW Universe ends with this series.

I saw that the same company who mixed Luke’s voice in Book of Boba Fett did Vader here.

It will be hard to beat the last 20 minutes of that ep.

By the way, I’m pretty sure Reva is the youngling in the first camera shot of the series and the one who says “What do we do now?” after her trainer dies. I’m guessing ep 4 will be her flashback ep.

Yeah was thinking that had to be her too. Especially after she paused in the hideout in Episode 3 after seeing the Jedi Symbol etched on the wall

I guess it's nice that I know that now too...

We don’t know that. We just know she’s not in the original trilogy, The Mandalorian, or the sequels nor are the inquisitors. But that doesn’t mean her story ends.

For all we know, she could end up being a defector or her own journey kind of like a dark side Ahsoka.

We don’t know that. We just know she’s not in the original trilogy, The Mandalorian, or the sequels nor are the inquisitors. But that doesn’t mean her story ends.

Fair point.

I haven't read any SW books or comics, so tell me if I'm way off here. My biggest gripe with this show is that it's inconceivable to me that Kenobi wouldn't know about Vader for 9 years. That doesn't seem right. I know the point is that he was very isolated, but I thought that the whole premise of hiding Luke and Leia was hiding them from Vader?

I haven't read any SW books or comics, so tell me if I'm way off here. My biggest gripe with this show is that it's inconceivable to me that Kenobi wouldn't know about Vader for 9 years. That doesn't seem right. I know the point is that he was very isolated, but I thought that the whole premise of hiding Luke and Leia was hiding them from Vader?

yeah have been wondering about this too. Anakin in regular human form was referred to as Darth Vader in Ep 3, but I guess somehow Obi-Wan and Yoda never heard that? but they knew he was the new Sith apprentice and after they thought they killed him I guess now just assumed the Emperor conjured up a new apprentice, a guy in a weird suit?

yeah have been wondering about this too. Anakin in regular human form was referred to as Darth Vader in Ep 3, but I guess somehow Obi-Wan and Yoda never heard that? but they knew he was the new Sith apprentice and after they thought they killed him I guess now just assumed the Emperor conjured up a new apprentice, a guy in a weird suit?

You can just add it to the list of things the Jedi should have known, but didn't.

I haven’t watched Ep 3 in awhile but they’d also need to hide them from the Emperor.

It makes sense that they wouldn’t know Anakin is alive or that he’s Vader. Only a few insiders would know that.

Back