• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State of the Buzz, OOC

Do you approve of the job Jeff [Redacted] is doing as Head Coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's your head...

Your response was a non-response, which you used to deliver a troll-like Bzz'out party line. It's not that you're wrong, but you sound like a broken record. And that broken record is a $1, scratched bargain-bin copy of "Seal" by Seal.

If we fired [Redacted] and kept Wellman, then we'd look bad. There's simply no way around that... Not that we don't already look bad, but looking one step ahead, it would be tough to hire a legitimate coach with that kind of recent history. I agree with Tuffalo. Bzz hypothetically leaving is the only way for both sides to part ways without it negatively impacting our program's ability to make a good next hire.

Your response was a non-response, which you used to deliver a troll-like Bzz'out party line. It's not that you're wrong, but you sound like a broken record. And that broken record is a $1, scratched bargain-bin copy of "Seal" by Seal.

If we fired [Redacted] and kept Wellman, then we'd look bad. There's simply no way around that... Not that we don't already look bad, but looking one step ahead, it would be tough to hire a legitimate coach with that kind of recent history. I agree with Tuffalo. Bzz hypothetically leaving is the only way for both sides to part ways without it negatively impacting our program's ability to make a good next hire.

I totally agree with this. I am unhappy with the state of WFU Hoops but to fire [Redacted] would be a disaster at this point, to fire Wellman would be a slightly less but still significant disaster at this point. To get where most seem to want to be would require RW helping [Redacted] find an NBA job to hop to so everyone (including the university) can save face and hire anew with nothing hanging over their necks.

Back