• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State of the Program: Wellman Interview

Sadly, ESPN3 makes it tough to do that.

true. You have to wait until 30 minutes to an hour after it is over. This could work out next Thursday because they Presby game is at the ridiculous time of 6:30, right? So, I can fire her up at 10/10:30. ESPN3 sucks in that you can't really fast forward through commercials. You can, but you run the risk of losing a good connection and having to restart the whole freaking thing

I'll probably be watching Presby on my phone while making dinner and such.

DVR is great for sports. You can go watch whenever you want, and my wife tells me if we got beat by 50 so I don't need to watch.

The only problem now is forgetting to set it. . .

I just can't get into that with sports. I like the event aspect of it, watching live, getting more beer or surfing other games during commercial breaks. For whatever reason I'm just not as interested watching it recorded. Like yesterday's news. I admit it would be more efficient, though.

Yep. Red zone is basically manna for NFL fans.

Back