• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

State vs. Carowhina

So the Wake Forest message board is running a game thread on NC State-UNC? Pathetic. Says a lot, really. :(

its not like we have a game tonight. there are a lot of sports fans on this board.

So, Roy almost runs to the injured Harrison Barnes over an apparent injured eyelash.

Meanwhile, he leaves five walk-ons to fend for themselves at FSU.

You keep it real Roy!

They need Amile Jefferson alot more than dook does

i think he'd flourish in our offense too

we bring back the big aussie from his redshirt next year too which will help the interior d and will give howell a blow when he commits his usual 2 dumb first half fouls.

haha brown just pulled a chenault. running as hard as he can into the paint and hoping for the best

side note - Frank Martin, up by ~10 on the road at the #3 team in the nation, just completely chewed out one of his players who missed a FT with 15 seconds left.

Yes please.

Fuck you, bzz. Even when i haven't seen your face in days, I still hate you.

side note - Frank Martin, up by ~10 on the road at the #3 team in the nation, just completely chewed out one of his players who missed a FT with 15 seconds left.

Yes please.

Fuck you, bzz. Even when i haven't seen your face in days, I still hate you.

5-12-upset-picks-frank-martin.jpg

Marshall with his 500th assist. Wow.

He reminds me of Bob Cousy....set shot and all.

Is there/has there ever been a call against NCSU that Gottfried won't throw his hands up in the air and complain about? Serious question

Back