• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Bannon Kicked Out of Government & Indicted for Fraud

I'm sure Bill Barr is concerned with all of this and will allow everything to proceed through the justice system without interference

You would think that a rock-ribbed conservative like Brad, one who doesn't support President Trump, would be a big fan of the Lincoln Project.

But since Matt Gaetz talks shit about the Lincoln Project, Brad is forced to hate them.

As an aside, I think the Lincoln Project is made up of hacks that will have no impact on the election.

I think angus is the Covington kid and the boat is his daddy’s

I'm sure Bill Barr is concerned with all of this and will allow everything to proceed through the justice system without interference

Nit sure about Barr but we know Susan Collins is concerned.

Nit sure about Barr but we know Susan Collins is concerned.

This could call for a code red sternly worded letter!!!

Warning-System_Collins-Vert_Final_small.jpg

It was one thing when Republicans were inflaming blue collar white people to vote against their economic self-interest because "culture war". Now they have graduated to just straight up stealing money from them. And yet they will vote for Trump in droves in a few short weeks. Amazing.

It was one thing when Republicans were inflaming blue collar white people to vote against their economic self-interest because "culture war". Now they have graduated to just straight up stealing money from them. And yet they will vote for Trump in droves in a few short weeks. Amazing.

yep, cause its just too hard to stop hating the browns and the queers.

Four years ago, those same people claimed Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

Then they gave their own money to GoFundMes for the wall.

There’s still no wall.

Two months from now, they’ll be voting for Trump again.

Just in, Thom Brennaman to take Steve Banon's speaking slot at the RNC convention.

Back