• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Bannon Kicked Out of Government & Indicted for Fraud

After all this time, I didn't know he had a southern twang. In my head I always just heard his words in the voice of Emperor Palpatine whenever reading his quotes.

Not illegal - But this scam PAC was created to raise money and funnel it to its founders and board members.

In other words... it's a grift. And unsurprisingly, many here fell for the scam hook, line, and sinker because "ORANGE MAN...BADDDD"

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2020/05/lincoln-project-capitalizes-on-trump-rage/

"All republicans are lairs, cheats, scammers, and criminals!!!! I showed you libs!!!!! hahaha I pwned you libs cause even the so-called good republicans are liars too!! hahahah!!!

I don't think a single person here fell for the Lincoln Project hook, let alone the line and the sinker.

Seriously. In fact, we've discussed several times that they're running cheap ads and not buying much TV time. I know I've specifically posted that they know the money is with the anti-Trump side. These are professional hit men and there will never be an easier target. When the time comes to move back to taking advantage of Republican marks, they'll do it.

Angus just bathes in ignorance.

Big difference in supporting them financially and enjoying the ads and how much they bother Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/21/arts/television/late-night-steve-bannon-seth-meyers.html?action=click&algo=top_conversion&block=trending_recirc&fellback=false&imp_id=712251076&impression_id=4e36aae0-e3b6-11ea-ae95-47dbc1c5a815&index=0&pgtype=Article&region=footer&req_id=195137711&surface=most-popular

Piling on, but no one deserves it more...

“I don’t know, maybe these charges are nothing. I mean, does Steve Bannon look guilty to you? Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, he definitely does. Just so you know, by the way, that’s how he looked before he got arrested. He looks like someone you find sleeping in the bathroom stall at Margaritaville.” — JIMMY FALLON

“He looks like an unemployed Martha Washington impersonator.” — JIMMY FALLON

“He looks like a guy who yells at Little Leaguers when he doesn’t have a kid on the team.” — JIMMY FALLON

“He looks like every composite photo of what Elvis would look like if he were alive today.” — JIMMY FALLON

“He looks like every guy who’s ever tried to sell me a Jacuzzi.” — JIMMY FALLON

“He looks like every guy at the hotel hot tub who sits way too close to your wife.” — JIMMY FALLON

“He looks like every man who’s ever walked into a Ferrari dealership.” — JIMMY FALLON

“He looks like his home address is the swim-up bar at the Mirage.” — JIMMY FALLON

Jimmy Fallon, SNL, Morning Joe, the NBC family is complicit.

the Build the wall gofundme scam is the perfect metaphor for the entire post-Reagan GOP. All they do is scam their own supporters. Name an issue, the GOP has a scam running on it guaranteed.

I mean the whole thing is a scam. A group of wealthy people that want to make more money has convinced a bunch of uneducated poor people to vote against their own self interests by convincing them that they will be rich someday, any day now, if you aren't yet its probably because of someone that doesn't look like you, and that they really believe in religious values.

I mean the whole thing is a scam. A group of wealthy people that want to make more money has convinced a bunch of uneducated poor people to vote against their own self interests by convincing them that they will be rich someday, any day now, if you aren't yet its probably because of someone that doesn't look like you, and that they really believe in religious values.

yeah and we need to dereg all these banks and big finance or else there just wont be enough capital for anyone to start a business and you wont get a job and youll die, and we must dereg these pollution standards and let industry self regulate or else there wont be jobs and you will die of starvation nevermind your health its a JOB, and don't forget we gotta invade and occupy Iraq and get into that oil and you loyal republicans will be killed and will be told to kill women and children, or else the terrorists come and get you and you will die, and we gotta keep healthcare for profit and we can't even allow medicine from the outside or else you will be waiting on the street for 6 months for surgery and you will die there helplessly.

yeah and we need to dereg all these banks and big finance or else there just wont be enough capital for anyone to start a business and you wont get a job and youll die, and we must dereg these pollution standards and let industry self regulate or else there wont be jobs and you will die of starvation nevermind your health its a JOB, and don't forget we gotta invade and occupy Iraq and get into that oil and you loyal republicans will be killed and will be told to kill women and children, or else the terrorists come and get you and you will die, and we gotta keep healthcare for profit and we can't even allow medicine from the outside or else you will be waiting on the street for 6 months for surgery and you will die there helplessly.

You forgot about becoming just like Venezuela.

I don't think it takes a huge leap to say if you are marching as an admitted white supremacist that you aren't open to enslaving other races, but sure maybe the supremacy they are talking about end with just wanting to go back to separate water fountains.

Heritage not hate!

Article for Market Watch interviews Trumpites who donated to Bannon and Kolfage's fraudulent "Build the Wall" fund and - to no one's surprise - they say they would donate again if they had to, and don't believe any of the charges against Bannon or Kolfage. "If I had donated $10,000, I wouldn't want it back" said Leann Wilson of Turlock, California. She sees Bannon's arrest as a "political hit job" and doesn't mind that her money may have benefited Kolfage personally: "I really just don't care...I totally back them 100%. I could care less if Brian [Kolfage] got some money, more power to the guy." And so on.

Link: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/these-we-build-the-wall-donors-say-they-arent-victims-of-fraud-i-hope-i-get-to-donate-again-2020-08-21

Just sad but more evidence Trump supporters are unreliable participants in our society. That lady should want better drug treatment programs and an end to ridiculous wars. But she wants to pay for a wall.

Your honor, my client did intend to defraud Americans when they set up an internet scam to steal donations to build a wall on the southern border. However, regardless of intent, is it really fraud if no one is bringing a class action against him? Is it really fraud if they just donated to own the libs? I understand they live their lives in a low information coma but thats how they want it. They are owning the libs vicariously through donald j(enius) trump and Steve Bannon. Can my client really be blamed if they'll donate again tomorrow? All charges should be dropped.

Former top Trump aide Steve Bannon’s podcast was permanently suspended by Twitter and had an episode yanked from YouTube after he implied that FBI Director Christopher Wray and leading government infectious-diseases expert Dr. Anthony Fauci should be beheaded and have their heads put on pikes outside the White House.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/05/ste...comment-about-fauci-on-war-room-podcast-.html

(By the way, why is this like the 20th thread that comes up when I search "Steve Bannon?")

Back