• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

For this fanbase, you gotta do something special to have us fuck up in a uniquely painful way...and this seasons road bullshit has been it.
It's been absolutely painful in the conference away from the Joel this season. Absolutely painful.

The 2nd half miserable performances are the norm, not the exception.

1709431110822.png

I’m finally getting there on the “Forbes can’t get it done” bandwagon. This week has been an abomination. He’s completely incapable of both motivating this team and in game coaching.
not sure motivating is the problem. we come out strong in games on the road

its keeping focus at HT. Almost like they all believe, including coach, that the game has been won after winning the first 20 minutes. It's so frustrating. The intensity falls off a cliff after HT time and time again.

Just look at those splits I just posted. That's CRAZY.

not sure motivating is the problem. we come out strong in games on the road

its keeping focus at HT. Almost like they all believe, including coach, that the game has been won after winning the first 20 minutes. It's so frustrating. The intensity falls off a cliff after HT time and time again.

Just look at those splits I just posted. That's CRAZY.
I guess I meant some kind of halftime speech. He’s no Jim Valvano when it comes to convincing them not to give up.

Steve Forbes is a great guy and works his ass off. A really good almost great mid major coach and a below average P5 ACC coach and we are what we are. At this level I very little patience when these guys make the type of money they do.

South Carolina coach will probably be a 5 seed in the tournament in year 2 w 9 new players.

There is no doubt we miss the tournament next year, but I suppose we should give him a chance to prove that wrong.

Eliminate the basketball program. Focus on baseball, tennis and soccer. Lost cause.

What does Mit think of Forbes? If he's all-in, we are probably getting 2-3 more seasons no matter what.

Stan saying this game feels like the ND game. I would add there were 10 more similar earlier. Much of this is on Forbe's shoulders! Interesting how Currie will evaluate this situation.
If it was Well-Man a 6 year extension would be coming

Back