• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

I might love this man as much as I loved Skip, and Skip literally hand delivered pizza to me as I was camping out for tickets as a broke college kid. I have zero doubt he will have us contending for a title. Fuck the haters.

I might love this man as much as I loved Skip, and Skip literally hand delivered pizza to me as I was camping out for tickets as a broke college kid. I have zero doubt he will have us contending for a title. Fuck the haters.
Given how early I was on the [Redacted] and Manning hate trains, y'all really should trust me on this.

When we make it to the Final Four, someone get me a parking pass next to the arena. I'm bringing the firetruck and were going to eclipse the Orange Bowl Tailgate.
I'm in. Surely we can outdo ourselves in our mid 40's vs our mid 20's? And we did a hell of a job in our mid 20's.

When we make it to the Final Four, someone get me a parking pass next to the arena. I'm bringing the firetruck and were going to eclipse the Orange Bowl Tailgate.
I can't promise that I won't burn down the city.*

*especially true if the Final Four is in Houston.

We should definitely aim for San Antonio. Party at Timmy D's house.

d9d1ff770b7e04d0369a4931915eff48.jpg

I've met Forbes at a few fund raising events. He's genuinely just a very nice person. I couldn't stand to be in the same room with [Redacted]. What's most important is that 19 year old kids respond to Forbes. I can't imagine anyone responding to [Redacted].

Struggling with how to quantify the addition of Sallis into my credibility formula.

I think, for now, we'll add 1.5 credibility units with the potential of another .5 should we get a nice tweet/gif from Forbes.

*Could also lose .5 units if Sallis refers to Wake as the University of Wake Forest. Something to keep an eye on, for sure.

I've met Forbes at a few fund raising events. He's genuinely just a very nice person. I couldn't stand to be in the same room with [Redacted]. What's most important is that 19 year old kids respond to Forbes. I can't imagine anyone responding to [Redacted].
Was officiating in the regionals in G’boro one year and (Redacted) was there watching a couple of recruits in different games. Tried talking to him after my game was over and the next one was about to start (I think that kid from western NC went to Clemson). Dude just really lacked any personality at all!

Back