• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

Time to move on. Regurgitating the past will only poison your soul. Take out Louis..... by 20+ on Saturday and beat the holes on Monday will soften the pain of this loss.

That tournament was in Brooklyn old timer

The 2022 tournament was the one in Brooklyn; 2021 was Greensboro. Post I was responding to listed our "nub season" incorrectly as 2021 instead of '22 and I did not catch it and apparently you didn't either; no biggie.

The 2022 tournament was the one in Brooklyn; 2021 was Greensboro. Post I was responding to listed our "nub season" incorrectly as 2021 instead of '22 and I did not catch it and apparently you didn't either; no biggie.
I typically think of teams as the year the season began in. So Alondes’ team is 2021, Ty’s is 2022, this year’s team is the 2023 team. May be incorrect but that’s just how I think of it.

I typically think of teams as the year the season began in. So Alondes’ team is 2021, Ty’s is 2022, this year’s team is the 2023 team. May be incorrect but that’s just how I think of it.
And with the bulk of the schedule/in particular the conference games and tournaments after the new year, I'm the opposite; same for the NBA., But no right/wrong answer, though it can cause confusion (for this "old timer" anyway).

Very credible. He just needs to do a better job reading the momentum swings. Burn a TO, sub in for out of control/off players, don’t be afraid to go zone, run more sets instead of ISO, etc. Some are confusing his in-game management with his overall philosophy- he makes a ton of good in-game adjustments, he just genuinely believes that a team has to play through mistakes. I’m good with that, but he’s got to step in when things go south and he doesn’t do that enough.

And with the bulk of the schedule/in particular the conference games and tournaments after the new year, I'm the opposite; same for the NBA., But no right/wrong answer, though it can cause confusion (for this "old timer" anyway).
Ha, was just messing around. I have no idea how old you are.

A simple suggestion: maybe switch to the year where the playoffs/tournament occurs for basketball and you'll be on the same system as everyone else.

Is every single one of our quick turnaround games on the road?

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Yes apparently.

Right now I'm pissed and I want Monsanto out there draining threes.
Not sure Monsanto is going to make a big difference this year. By the time he returns in any semblance of game shape, there likely will be few games left

Not sure Monsanto is going to make a big difference this year. By the time he returns in any semblance of game shape, there likely will be few games left
I feel like we've been hearing pieces of info saying the return could be fairly soon? I guess things could still change and get pushed back even more like it has been - but let's say we get him back at the very end of this month....having him for the remainder of the Feb/March games could be huge.

Wake Forest basketball has only two good people left giving it their all for this program. Steve Forbes and Mit Shah.

In the last 36 hours they have both been attacked here by the folks they are trying to help. It’s a wonder we still have both of them.

Wake Forest basketball has only two good people left giving it their all for this program. Steve Forbes and Mit Shah.

In the last 36 hours they have both been attacked here by the folks they are trying to help. It’s a wonder we still have both of them.
If either of them leave because of the meandering thoughts of an Internet message board troll then good riddance.

Back