• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

has anyone ever seen Steve Forbes and Mr Incredible in the same room at the same time!?

2DD83AF3-2423-442E-8446-A09569B13F45.jpeg4AAA2E57-C722-4840-99CA-96BB95A20C8F.jpeg

A starting point of: Jao, Cam, Monsanto, Bobi, Carr, Marsh, Keller isn't bad before Forbes hits the portal.

Now, in this day and age, half of them prob won't be here but we can hope!

Bradford has another year too. Throw Aaron Clark in there as well as a freshman.

Will be interesting to see what Taylor and McCray wind up doing. Especially McCray with the RS.

If they both come back that's 2 spots available, with M Cubed hopefully coming in from Denmark that leaves one.

I am guessing we wind up with 3 to play with when it's all said and done.

A starting point of: Jao, Cam, Monsanto, Bobi, Carr, Marsh, Keller isn't bad before Forbes hits the portal.

Now, in this day and age, half of them prob won't be here but we can hope!
We haven't had an issue with guys transferring out. The only guy under Forbes that has left against the staff's wishes in the portal was Ody Oguama to Cincy. Damari may try his luck in the pros as he'll be 23 next year, but he's the only real question mark imo. We'll need a ball handling PG and probably help at the 5 next year in the portal unless Keller becomes big enough and good enough to play productive minutes there. Cam and Carr are ready made ACC scorers to build a team around and imo give us a relatively high floor compared to years past.

Yeah, I'd say Damari was the one I was leaning towards not having, because or pros. But I'd be pretty happy if that was our squad and maybe another big and ball handler we could be damn good.

My one minor concern with Cam is that some Euro team drops a big bag for him this coming summer, and he is convinced he has no future in the NBA.

My one minor concern with Cam is that some Euro team drops a big bag for him this coming summer, and he is convinced he has no future in the NBA.
If he wanted to play pro ball in Europe he'd be doing that right now. I think he'll hope he can make a name for himself at Wake enough to at least make a G League roster and give it a shot.

If he wanted to play pro ball in Europe he'd be doing that right now. I think he'll hope he can make a name for himself at Wake enough to at least make a G League roster and give it a shot.

Two years ago Cam didn't have the handles nor the passing ability he has shown this season. If he continues to make threes, he is massively ahead of where he was in the UK league two years ago.

Well after reading all the posts here, all I can say is that I am dam glad to have Clawson and Forbes.

We haven't had an issue with guys transferring out. The only guy under Forbes that has left against the staff's wishes in the portal was Ody Oguama to Cincy. Damari may try his luck in the pros as he'll be 23 next year, but he's the only real question mark imo. We'll need a ball handling PG and probably help at the 5 next year in the portal unless Keller becomes big enough and good enough to play productive minutes there. Cam and Carr are ready made ACC scorers to build a team around and imo give us a relatively high floor compared to years past.

Forbes wanted to keep Sarr.

Forbes wanted to keep Sarr.
Yea of course, he wanted to keep as many guys from that last Manning roster as possible because it was actually a pretty decent roster between Sarr, Mucius, and Chaundee Brown, but I don't really count that as a guy transferring away from Forbes since Sarr and Brown never played for Forbes and Sarr only met him in person one time, six feet apart outside with masks on.

Back