• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes credibility watch

i love sallis

but it's not his night to run an inbounds play for him

Yet I’m the smartest one on this thread. Amazing, isn’t it?
You're not. Nor are you funny.

And I'm not even sure anyone else appreciates or likes your posts here on this message board. Stay and post if you want, by all means, but just know the facts of the area, yeah?

You're known as a dumbass.
You're known as a person that switches topics and moves goal posts to try to stay correct on an internet message board.
You're known as pretty much a clown.

So keep posting here all you want. Have at it!

But just understand that is the reality of the situation.

(and I fully understand the reality of the situation around my own posting style and how liked or disliked I am)

Forbes can't always be the nice guy coach

He needs to rip into these guys every once in a while.

I think Forbes is tough behind closed doors

But I agree that it seems like part of the in-game adjustments (or lack thereof) stem from being too nice

Two years ago we won at VT, UVA, GT, FSU, and NC State.
Awesome! With that established track record, certainly no need to win any more road games. Tonight was completely unimportant. We can just refer the committee back to two years ago if they have any questions about our road prowess.

Last edited:
I said on another thread before the Pitt game that I was already mentally preparing myself for beating Pitt and Duke but then losing @ND. 20 years of trauma.

🤮🤮🤮

Awesome! With that established track record, certainly no need to win anymore road games. Tonight was completely unimportant. We can just refer the committee back to two years ago if they have any questions about our road prowess.
This is a perfect amount of pith in a response. Just delectable.

i love sallis

but it's not his night to run an inbounds play for him
Disagree. It was a great play. Wide open shot. I don’t care what kind of night he was having, I’m taking that play every time.

I said it in the game thread, but Forbes should be forced to hire an in-game tactician type assistant. I honestly don’t know how he allows this stuff to happen and snowball. Timeout usage often leaves much to be desired as well.

We also need to either find or appoint an “alpha dog” on the court to take over a team and will them to win when things aren’t going well and the coach isn’t doing shit. Who was the last one of those we’ve had at any position? Ish? Sallis could be that guy, but it doesn’t seem like his personality.

Back