• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Steve Forbes

let's go Deacon Nation!!!! LET'S GO!!!

Looking forward to caring about basketball again, and it's nice to feel that we have an AD and head coach who care about it too.

There may be some ACC refs who find their ears blistered from an unexpected place: the Wake Forest basketball coach.

There may be some ACC refs who find their ears blistered from an unexpected place: the Wake Forest basketball coach.
I hope Forbes gets a technical 30 seconds into the first exhibition game. Which would be one more the DFL got in 6 years.

Currie on XM, no details on buyout other than “don’t believe everything you see in the news” BUT he did said that Forbes and his assistants checked into their hotel today and then saw the practice facility and plan to stay at the practice facility tonight.

I love him.

Will there be a Steve Forbes bobblehead?

Was there ever a Danny Manning bobblehead?

If so, did it just do a weird neck twitch or did the head actually bobble?

Currie on XM, no details on buyout other than “don’t believe everything you see in the news” BUT he did said that Forbes and his assistants checked into their hotel today and then saw the practice facility and plan to stay at the practice facility tonight.

I love him.

So I guess he's planning on bringing multiple/all his assistants with him?

I love him.

wait, are there actually rooms? Or are they setting up cots on the court?

He’s on campus today with McKie and Savage according to Les.

So I guess he's planning on bringing multiple/all his assistants with him?

It appears he is bringing all but one of his assistants with him. The one who is not coming to Wake was named interim head coach at ETSU. Forbes endorsed him as his successor.

I can't wait to get to know this guy and figuring out an appropriate nickname.

And hearing anecdotes about blue hairs' discomfort.

And learning about the random obscure band that he's REALLY into.

And mostly being excited about Wake hoops again.

I can't wait to get to know this guy and figuring out an appropriate nickname.

And hearing anecdotes about blue hairs' discomfort.

And learning about the random obscure band that he's REALLY into.

And mostly being excited about Wake hoops again.

I know one nickname he has is “The Bear”.

Back