• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

STICK A FORK IN IT

How was the spin class?

rep_106_0.jpg

Yeah, as the Great Nowitski once said, "SHUT IT DOWN."

It'll be back tomorrow.

Today isn't about Jeff [Redacted]. I'm sure there will be a handful more threads about it.

See the negative all you want, but today, I can say for the first time since 2009, Wake basketball has made me PROUD TO BE A DEMON DEACON.

CJ Harris and all the freshmen have hearts of fucking gold. I absolutely love this group of kids.

From a guy that is still on the fence. It was a beautiful game plan from the coaching staff. The kids executed well.

From a guy that is still on the fence. It was a beautiful game plan from the coaching staff. The kids executed well.

On the fence? Really? Bzz isn't a 35 year old in his first season as a head coach.

It'll be back tomorrow.

Today isn't about Jeff [Redacted]. I'm sure there will be a handful more threads about it.

See the negative all you want, but today, I can say for the first time since 2009, Wake basketball has made me PROUD TO BE A DEMON DEACON.

CJ Harris and all the freshmen have hearts of fucking gold. I absolutely love this group of kids.

I didn't realize until today that CJ is one of my favorite Deacons. What a good guy.

I could care less who the coach is or what he did prior to WF, if we played like this consistently.

Interesting your point goes to his age as your defense. Neglecting the game plan. You must have thought it was a well thought out game plan.

Interesting your point goes to his age as your defense. Neglecting the game plan. You must have thought it was a well thought out game plan.

Way to completely miss the point. The point is that [Redacted] is old enough and has coached long enough to establish a basis for judgment. If you're still on the fence now, then you'll never get off.

Two heart wrenching losses and a week off......they come back stronger than ever!

Great game and GO DEACS!

Wow did his point to over your head. He was saying you are on the fence about a guy who has had 35 years of coaching experience and the last 6 years to prove he can or can't coach in a major conference. In other words what the hell are you waiting for to get off the freaking fence.

I bet Ty Kraniak has the biggest shit eating grin right now. Luckily he probably has a wad of TP in his hand...

Back