• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

stick a fork in the season

This is Duke we're talking about. Plenty of time to fail.

They're already in a bowl. They'd have to lose out against an ugly schedule to have a losing season. This will be their best season in 20 years.

Yeah it's a good season for Duke, no doubt. I just think comparisons to our orange bowl season are premature, to put it mildly. The quote that got me is "they're doing it in a better ACC". Doing what? They've won 2 ACC games.

Grobe is 11-1 against Dook. No sweat. He's got this one too, Camp or not.

If Duke figures their QB situation out and decides to put Connette back there for majority of the snaps, then it won't help our chances.

I said we would win 4 games and it looks to be spot on. We are done for the season. Does Wellman force Grobe to make the major changes that are needed???

Why are you so worthless? Kurt Vonnegot said there are like 13 different personality types of which 4 you get along really well, 6 or 7 to which you are indifferent to, and 2 or 3 you loathe. The nicest thing I can say about you (as a poster) is that you belong to one of those 2 or 3 personality types for me.

Grobe is 11-1 against Dook. No sweat. He's got this one too, Camp or not.

Yeah, this Duke team is easily comparable with all the ones Grobe beat.

If Duke figures their QB situation out and decides to put Connette back there for majority of the snaps, then it won't help our chances.

Connette's numbers may be better thanks to playing terrible Pitt and Troy defenses (and he still threw 4 picks vs Pitt), but Boone is a miles better player. They also haven't lost with him starting

Last edited:
Back