• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!! Te'o is slow

Teamramrod

Reaction score
He probably loses more money today than he did with the scandal.

Runs a 4.81, 4.80 (4.82 official)

Broad jump is a 9' 5" (mediocre at best)

Still waiting on other drills

A couple of things, the guys he played with on the Notre Dame's defense made Teo look a lot better than he really is and the teams Notre Dame played other than Bama, made Teo look a lot better than he really is.

First 40, 4.81, John Harbaugh reaction:

john-harbaugh-on-teo-2-25-13.gif

Second 40, 4.80, John Harbaugh reaction:

john-harbaugh-on-teo2-2-25-13.gif

A hunch that he wont end up a Raven.

Commentators decided it was good for harbaugh that he ran so slowly so he would fall to 32, not sure the Ravens see it that way though. They don't want to be put in the sweepstakes to see who gets screwed by drafting him

Give him a break, guys, he's running with a lot of baggage.

Aside from this disappointing 40 time, I just don't think he's a very good player. Definitely not 1st round worthy.

Arron Curry has ton's more ability than Te'o and AC has pretty much been a bust so far, I definitely see Te'o as being a bust.

Seems like all the hate this guy receives from the internet warriors is unnecessary at this point. Is he overrated? Sure. Is it because he played for Notre Dame and they're overrated? Absolutely. Was he involved in some timelessly bizarre story in which the truth will most likely never be known? Definitely. Is it overkill to be starting threads about his 40 time? You bet.

Carry on.

Another interesting note from the DP Show today was that NFL teams really want to know one thing about Te'o: is he gay.

Seriously, why would you want to draft that circus?

How is it any more of a circus than Ray Lewis?

ETA: as a Giants, fan, I would love if we drafted him in the first round. We cut Boley and LB has a been a need for years. And nobody in NY will care if he is gay if he produces. Hell, if he plays well people would probably start buying Kekua jerseys.

Last edited:
Seems like all the hate this guy receives from the internet warriors is unnecessary at this point. Is he overrated? Sure. Is it because he played for Notre Dame and they're overrated? Absolutely. Was he involved in some timelessly bizarre story in which the truth will most likely never be known? Definitely. Is it overkill to be starting threads about his 40 time? You bet.

Carry on.

Or..... We're just talking about how much is going to change just based on this 1 test at the combine. With the national championship game and the scandal, he drops from a top 5 lock to a late-teens, mid-20s. With this 40 time he probably falls out of the first round. Not hating at all. Just speculating on his meteoric fall in draft position

It's not like everybody didn't know Te'o moved slow before today, I mean he had a girlfriend or so he thought for months and months, and never even tried to meet her in person. I mean, if that ain't moving slow, I don't know what is.

Back