• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!! Te'o is slow

All he did was dominate football games for four years.

didn't Jerry Rice run like 4.7?

I'm still about 95% convinced he's gay. Its the only plausible answer.

As to his ability to play in the NFL, he's probably a second round pick now at best. His performance in the national championship game was more embarrassing than the scandal.

Between those two games, which one featured more pros?

We'll find out. Michigan put's a fair number of guys in the NFL. Particularly linemen who are supposed to be able to block a slow linebacker. I'm not convinced Te'o's a bust before he ever plays a down in the NFL. But he's costing himself tons of money. And all that means is there is a GM out there licking his chops hoping the guy drops to the third round.

We'll find out. Michigan put's a fair number of guys in the NFL. Particularly linemen who are supposed to be able to block a slow linebacker. I'm not convinced Te'o's a bust before he ever plays a down in the NFL. But he's costing himself tons of money. And all that means is there is a GM out there licking his chops hoping the guy drops to the third round.

I don't disagree that GM's hope they can get a bargain on him, but everything about his stock has been plummeting. No one is "licking their chops" about him. I would be more concerned about missing tackles in the championship game on Bama skill guys because they are pros.

I don't disagree that GM's hope they can get a bargain on him, but everything about his stock has been plummeting. No one is "licking their chops" about him. I would be more concerned about missing tackles in the championship game on Bama skill guys because they are pros.

He looked like he was playing in cement blocks out there. But as a MLB, you just make a bunch of tackles 3-8 yards down field. Not many game changers.

I couldn't care less about the guy, but there's more to football than a 40. Were Tedy Bruschi and Zach Thomas fast? They may have been, I don't know, I just wouldn't count him out yet.

Please tell me you came up with that, 09.

Tatupu and Henderson were 2nd rounders, Tulloch a 4th, and Burfict UFA. The slow 40 time means he'll have a hard time playing 3 downs if he can't cover... which isn't typical of a 1st round prospect. Pretty sure Burfict was hella out of shape for the combine too.

Tatupu and Henderson were 2nd rounders, Tulloch a 4th, and Burfict UFA. The slow 40 time means he'll have a hard time playing 3 downs if he can't cover... which isn't typical of a 1st round prospect. Pretty sure Burfict was hella out of shape for the combine too.

This. Character problems galore. #noracist

Back