• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Student section

If you are referring to me, then I never claimed anything of the sort. Student attendance this year has been really low. Similar to last year in the non conference games - very, very low.

My apologies. I thought you were arguing otherwise.

so now they are trying to pay students to stay the entire game???? wow

I have mentioned this several times before, but this is not a new thing -- the Screaming Demons did this throughout my time at Wake as well (2005-2009).

But yeah, the student section still rocks like that.
http://www.bobhebertphoto.com/Wake-Forest-Basketball/WFUbasketball2012-13/i-gMLJRZr/0/L/[Redacted]%20Barnyard%20students-L.jpg

What is Ron Swanson doing in the student section?

(seriously, look for it)

park-recs-pyramid_1500.jpg

I've been to EVERY home game during this disastrous four years and 50-100 is a generous estimate. Only if you include the band do you get to those numbers. Many times they are older people, students from high schools, or other local colleges. The ONLY games where there has been even a decent crowd have already been mentioned above by others.
So either someone needs an eye appointment or they are seriously trolling.
Bzz has been like a vacuum, sucking the life out of a once proud fan base. Students have zero interest in supporting a prick like him.

Back