• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sugar Bowl thread: Michigan vs. Virginia Tech - 8:30 p.m.

Someone tell Denard that the guys in the white jerseys are the guys on his team.

Just how you draw up the fake. I love that the hokies are blowing it on special teams.

The snapper just caught that. Couldn't have caught it on his own, but could catch it after the tip.

Hahaha the kicker mauled the guy about to crush the holder. Wtf is going on in this game. JV teams and JV refs?

Robinson is terrific, but he got lucky on the touchdown. Now they get the lucky pass bounce on what should have been a illogical fake field goal. Might just be the Wolverines night, as they have been outplayed so far.

Yeah. Give me Boyd any day :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lol wut? Have you been watching this game? Denard should have 4 picks if VT players didn't keep smashing into each other....

And secondly.....have you looked at Boyd's year? Blows away Denard in all passing categories......really depends on the offense you are running as to which QB would be a better fit, but Hoke would rather have Boyd, I can guarantee that.

please don't tell me Michigan's dancers/flag twirlers just attempted to bernie

Lol wut? Have you been watching this game? Denard should have 4 picks if VT players didn't keep smashing into each other....

And secondly.....have you looked at Boyd's year? Blows away Denard in all passing categories......really depends on the offense you are running as to which QB would be a better fit, but Hoke would rather have Boyd, I can guarantee that.

They have a QB better than Boyd, and his name is Devin Gardner. He's sitting behind a guy that makes D Coordinators shit themselves every time he takes a step.

Edited to say: I don't mean to start a debate over who is better, Gardner or Boyd, but I feel silly even considering that an offense would rather have Boyd over Robinson.

Last edited:
Back