• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sugar Bowl thread: Michigan vs. Virginia Tech - 8:30 p.m.

Seemed like a false start and blatant offensive facemask on that fake field goal attempt.

They have a QB better than Boyd, and his name is Devin Gardner. He's sitting behind a guy that makes D Coordinators shit themselves every time he takes a step.

Edited to say: I don't mean to start a debate over who is better, Gardner or Boyd, but I feel silly even considering that an offense would rather have Boyd over Robinson.

Depends on the offense, how do you not get that? Paul Johnson would rather have Denard, as would Rich Rod and Chip Kelly......someone who runs a an offense other than the spread option would rather have Boyd.

One is the better passer, by a lot, and the other is a better dual threat QB, by a lot.

Depends on the offense, how do you not get that? Paul Johnson would rather have Denard, as would Rich Rod and Chip Kelly......someone who runs a an offense other than the spread option would rather have Boyd.

One is the better passer, by a lot, and the other is a better dual threat QB, by a lot.

You judging Denard on this game would be like me judging Boyd on the Wake game.

I wonder what percentage of cheerleaders nationally are blond and then I wonder what the percentage is in the SEC.

I love when ESPN just flaunts possible evidence of NCAA violations. They could have just shown him with large wad of $100 bills.

I love when ESPN just flaunts possible evidence of NCAA violations. They could have just shown him with large wad of $100 bills.

cupage.jpg

Fail on 3rd and 11? Okay, let's just try again on 4th and 11. Success.

How do you not put a QB spy on him after all this?

Nice catch Marcus Davis.

I have VT.

Is Bud Foster the coach in waiting? How in the world has he not been hired to a HC position?

Is Bud Foster the coach in waiting? How in the world has he not been hired to a HC position?

Essentially, he's Jimbo Fisher at this point. And everytime his name comes up for another job, Beamer and his assistants get a raise.

Back