• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sugar Bowl thread: Michigan vs. Virginia Tech - 8:30 p.m.

Dude is so going to miss this.

The holder has saved their ass.

This dude is a 3rd stringer? He is better than a majority of kickers I have seen this year in college.

Great. Another OT bowl game and an OT primary.

This dude is a 3rd stringer? He is better than a majority of kickers I have seen this year in college.

1 got arrested for 2 felonies & 1 got sent home for breaking curfew.... #48 (Myer) has been doing kickoffs this year & i really don't know why Michigan hasn't been crashing the middle more on his kicks tonight because his trajectory (understandable given his expertise) is inherently low.

He catches a lot of grief for not holding onto the ball; somewhat ironically, I think the reasons he coughs it up more than a normal RB are the reasons he's so explosive/dynamic.

He's a freak athletically & a smart kid. I think he could be a steal in the draft.

i think you're right. thanks for the info

Wow.

Last night = Blackmon
Tonight = White man

Great catch. Very close.

Back