• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sugar Bowl thread: Michigan vs. Virginia Tech - 8:30 p.m.

How the fuck did we end up with this shitshow as the Sugar Bowl?

and just when i thought Vatech couldn't get any dumber, they go and do something like this.

seriously, though. this game has had a ridiculous amount of wtf moments

It wsa 4th and 1. I have no problem going for it there but just man up and get a yard. Don't put it on your stupid punter.

It wsa 4th and 1. I have no problem going for it there but just man up and get a yard. Don't put it on your stupid punter.

Ah, your stupid punter is also a starting wide receiver.

Well don't put it on a stupid punter/wr from 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

anybody know why Wilson isn't getting more draft buzz?

He catches a lot of grief for not holding onto the ball; somewhat ironically, I think the reasons he coughs it up more than a normal RB are the reasons he's so explosive/dynamic.

He's a freak athletically & a smart kid. I think he could be a steal in the draft.

Why did that announcer keep chattering about time? Of course they were going for a TD. They also had plenty of time there, and didnt want to go too fast. Inane commentary.

Back