• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sugar Bowl

WRS

Reaction score
Great start with the Louisville pick 6 on the first play. Looking forward to an exciting game.

This would be a huge win for the ACC's credibility even though Louisville hasn't joined yet.

Muhammad Ali in the pre-game for the coin toss. Looking very bad.

I think that's the first time I've seen him since I saw him in person at our Orange Bowl against Louisville.

Bridge water is a real nice player.

UF defense coming in real hot right now. Looks like they are out to intimidate UL early.

This is ridiculous. I forgot how much I hate UF. And the refs are letting them get away with it for the most part.

Lots of dirty play from fla defense. Uncalled facemask and thought the cb got away with a pretty good shove on that throw to the endzone.

Now, Charlie Strong, go send your best DL/LB to go destroy Driskel and take him out.

Teddy is a player. This is going to be fun.

Pretty solid turnout from the Louisville fan base...

Haven't seen anything official, but I hope they don't make Louisville a direct replacement for Maryland in the Atlantic. Clemson, FSU and Loui on our side would be pretty freakin' stacked

It's insane how much better Florida is, and that's also why these bowl games are total frauds. It's a joke if Louisville wins and even more of a joke if Louisville fans think they actually accomplished something if they do win.

Back