• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suggestions Thread

Is there a way to see posts with the most pos rep? Kind of simliar to "Posts of the Day" from the other board. Pretty much the only "feature" there that I kind of liked.

I like the new icon for threads I've posted on - can definitely see it better than the old arrow.

also, I suggest that this become a real policy. Parodies can be revealed on the Moderator Disclosure Board

im instituting a new parody policy, whereby if an awful parody signs up and gets his rep knocked into the negatives, i will reveal the perpetrator. ds scout has 3 negative reps already, putting him at a 7.

It would be nice if the thread title was a link that would refersh/take you back to the first page like you could on scout.

qqa781.jpg

Do not post thread titles like "Travis McKie". Travis McKie what? Walked past you? Had a burger in the pit? Put something of substance in the title with the name. Major pet peeve.

This has probably been covered, but why are all of the threads underlined? It would be a LOT easier on the eyes if they were just normal text.

Is there any way to hide threads? There are a bunch of baseball threads I'm sure I'll never read. They clearly belong on these boards and I'm glad they're here, but they're just clutter to my posting experience. Is there anyway I can either click them as permanently read or possibly "delete" them all together?

Is there any way to hide threads? There are a bunch of baseball threads I'm sure I'll never read. They clearly belong on these boards and I'm glad they're here, but they're just clutter to my posting experience. Is there anyway I can either click them as permanently read or possibly "delete" them all together?

There is not currently an option for this. Sorry, Ph

Can we merge these Ask Me about threads? Or delete all of the terrible parody attempts?

Start watching baseball :noidea:

Wakelaw2006 said:
I like the new icon for threads I've posted on - can definitely see it better than the old arrow.

Agree, but could we make them a different color? I hate to nag, but it's close to perfect. I'd like the thread background colors to rotate b/w grey and white like they did on DS.

I'm old,

BSD

Back