• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Summer's Coming: Your favorite mass produced American Premium/Economy Beer

Brangus

Reaction score
So I don't mean Sam Adams in its many variations, Yuengling, or any local or regional craft beer.

I would go with Coors Banquet (first beer I ever had, only beer my Dad would let me drink underage at home because we drank it together), Miller Genuine Draft, and Michelob Light (Michelob Light is now tough to find. It was always my favorite light beer).

Coors Banquet was tough to find for years, except by the case at the supermarket, but I love the six pack stubby bottles. Far preferable, IMHO, to Budweiser in taste.

Why not yuengling?

Since that does not count for some reason, I'll vote high life.

Juice and I downed about three dozen Old Styles at the beach yesterday. No hangover.

You'll probably nix Shiner but sometimes it is the best option Texas dives. Although that is rare.

If I have to drink shit beer, it'll probably be High Life, but I don't often have to drink shit beer? If a bar has that bad a beer list, I'll just get a G&T

Life is too short to drink sh!t beer. It's also too short to have sex in a canoo.

both are f*cking close to water.

Bud
High Life
PBR
Miller Lite
Literally everything else

Bud Light

In that order. Assuming various cervezas are off the table.

Nothing beats a really cold Coors Light on a hot summer day.

Back