• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Summer's Coming: Your favorite mass produced American Premium/Economy Beer

We drink a lot of Busch light when we go out fishing with our friends.

busch light DRAFT I presume. I always enjoyed this marketing ploy

Something about Budweiser in a can out of a cooler full of ice...Maybe I expect girls in bikinis to surround me but it never happens

Something about Budweiser in a can out of a cooler full of ice...Maybe I expect girls in bikinis to surround me but it never happens

maybe this is your problem?

SNLSchmitts2.jpg

I like my beer like I like my country...red, white, blue and with some shady Russian connections. PBR all day.

ha, I was just coming to say we've been drinking a lot of Rolling Rock because the store had it on special... 18 cans for 9.99!
It's not bad at all... but why wouldn't it count for this?

Just bought a 12-pack of Rolling Rock bottles at HT for $6.99

Any beer that you can get in quantity for less than a dollar a bottle or can should qualify here.

The most important thing is to have the locking YETI coozie to keep the beer cold.

I got one of these as a gift but I don't get it. It takes me 5 min too to drink a shitty canned beer. Takes me more fucking time to get it in and out of yeti than to drink it

Bought a case of Coors Light long neck bottles for $14.99 for the holiday weekend. Happy with the choice.

Back