• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Super Bowl predictions....

DeaconOEF/OIFvet

Reaction score
... and by that I mean the Georgia Tech game this Saturday.

When that ball is thrown up Saturday at noon, we better be ready to play because that is our Super Bowl. We really need to refocus. This game is over with, let it go. Learn from it. Saturday is the most important thing. - Jeff [Redacted] post game comments 1/29/14

http://acc.blogs.starnewsonline.com...by-no-2-syracuse-now-will-they-learn-from-it/

Tech is coming off of two straight losses to NC State and UNC, both who we managed to beat on earlier this season. They managed to play a fairly close game wit Pitt earlier in the year, but otherwise they have had a pretty tough season thus far.

So I think it will be another Superbowl victory for the Deacs.

Deacs win 73-61.

Deacs at home; Tech is bad. Now if this was in Atlanta, Tech (as per usual) would win. It's far from Academic Tuesday so Deacs get the nod.

Will it be sold out like the Super Bowl?

Noon game, nobody will be aWAKE.

Buzzdelik 68
Buzz the Yellow Jacket 63

New home streak commences.

Have not been keeping up with GT and somehow completely missed out on the fact that Carter is out indefinitely.

Think I'll change my prediction to 77-58. Bz's first blowout conference win for the season.

Don't think it'll be a blowout. I think it'll look a lot like Notre Dame. I'll go:

Wake 74
GT 67

Overalls will be rocking his BuzzIn tank top. As for the game? Who really gives a damn? I'll be on the golf course. The weather this weekend is looking very good.

Wait, Overalls has a BzzIn tank top? You serious or trolling?

Wait, Overalls has a BzzIn tank top? You serious or trolling?
1555386_10153810341175061_26006054_n.jpg

1604881_10203091879687482_1730500168_n.jpg

Back