• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Super Bowl predictions....

Do I at least get some posrep :). I think I have this Bz guy figured out.

It is truly sad the state we are in. GT had a competent center and he destroyed us. It is going to be bad when Devin graduates. WE have no big man signed in next years class, and none committed for the next year. First rule of recruiting is you better sign a big man every year, and then some years sign 2, but never go without at least 1. They are the lifeblood of the program. You need a PG every two years and you need a big man every year. Then you fill the rest of the roster out how it plays.

In 4 years we have recruited 3 big men, and they are all in the same class. It is completely idiotic.

Seeing as this is the first time any player has ever played for Buzz for 4 years, and it's not someone he recruited, I doubt he knows anything about actually recruiting and building for the future. Which is what makes the explanation of him as a "rebuilder" all of the more absurd.

Back