• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Super Bowl predictions....

I'm utterly slack fucking jawed. That is just stunning.

I mean, I am just staring at this with a weird mix of disbelief and the knowledge that it's real. I can't tell you how deeply disturbing it is to see that fuckclown in his fuckclown shirt with Childress in the foreground. Stomach churning.

Is he banging Braces??

Last edited:
I'm utterly slack fucking jawed. That is just stunning.

I mean, I am just staring at this with a weird mix of disbelief and the knowledge that it's real. I can't tell you how deeply disturbing it is to see that fuckclown in his fuckclown shirt with Childress in the foreground. Stomach churning.

Is he banging Braces??

I felt the same when when I saw it last night. I don't look at him as a super fan. He's a bush league attention whore from what I can tell.

I think we come out flat and lose a grueling [Redacted]'d basketball game. We haven't had one in a while so I figure we are due.

Tech 68
Wake 61

Reactions: Ayo
I think we come out flat and lose a grueling [Redacted]'d basketball game. We haven't had one in a while so I figure we are due.

Tech 68
Wake 61

Certainly possible. They'll need to use their size advantage to crush us on the boards to make it happen though.

Agree with Wrangor... I fear a slow start and the inability to "turn it on" to make a comeback.

We're overdue for a WTF kind of loss. Hope I'm wrong, because including this game, I see only 3 wins left on the schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt the same when when I saw it last night. I don't look at him as a super fan. He's a bush league attention whore from what I can tell.

What gave it away? The blown up photo banner of himself that he hangs over the wall at Groves?

Tech 68
Wake 61

We should still be able to win if we're flat. GT sucks worse than us, has only 8 healthy scholly players and is on the road.

Another Ho hum game in the new ACC. A game we should win fairly easily and would be more evidence if a huge problem if we lose.

First Super Bowl loss...

I guess you can't win them all.

Or in Bz's case, not very many of them at all.

Pretty close prediction. I felt we were going to lay an egg. We were due some true bzball.

What's up you suave bastards?

So, I live in Connecticut. Born in Seattle. Have a pretty legitimate hook up for a Super Bowl ticket but can't afford it on my own.

Set up a "go fund me" website. Any and all help appreciated.

Otherwise, enjoy your weekend sirs. Go Hawks!

Wrangor wins the Nostradamus Medal today.

Last edited:
Wrangle wins the Nostradamus Medal today.

Do I at least get some posrep :). I think I have this Bz guy figured out.

It is truly sad the state we are in. GT had a competent center and he destroyed us. It is going to be bad when Devin graduates. WE have no big man signed in next years class, and none committed for the next year. First rule of recruiting is you better sign a big man every year, and then some years sign 2, but never go without at least 1. They are the lifeblood of the program. You need a PG every two years and you need a big man every year. Then you fill the rest of the roster out how it plays.

In 4 years we have recruited 3 big men, and they are all in the same class. It is completely idiotic.

Back