• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Superbowl sex ring?

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
So I heard about the Sapp incident but I didn't put it together that he was in Phoenix for the superbowl. Apparently 600 dudes were busted and there were children involved to? WTF?

The Super Bowl is one of the biggest events for human trafficking in the year. Furniture market in high point is up there as well.

The Super Bowl is one of the biggest events for human trafficking in the year. Furniture market in high point is up there as well.

Holy sh*t. Really? The furniture market??

A coworker of mine is from HP and she's a big advocate for human trafficking awareness. I'll be honest, if I was not friends with her on FB, I'd have no idea how prevalent it is. Absolutely blows my mind.

Yep. NC the 8th worst state for Human trafficking. World relief in high point does a great job with anti-human trafficking awareness and advocacy. There was a huge raid in Winston by the WSPD last April that liberated over 20 people.

Last edited:
Also tied to drugs as well. Why we should legalize

Number 4 human sex trafficking event in the US is surprisingly the okra strut festival in Irmo, SC.

As are the Democratic and Republican National Conventions. My wife worked with a group that helped pull a few trafficked slaves to safety during the DNC in Charlotte a few years ago.

deaconhops church use to try to bring more awareness to this by handing out pamphlets and toiletries and individual sized bags of baby carrots at the okra strut. did not go over well because peep were like, why is this carrot? should be okra!

Didn't this get handled with the 3/5 Compromise or the Emancipation Proclamation or something?

Well, being trafficked around the country from sporting events to conventions, abused and beaten, filled with drugs to keep you submissive and dependent, and forced to have sex for the profit of your pimp isn't exactly safe, believe it or not. The non-profit went out, found women who had been brought to Charlotte to work as sex slaves against their will during the DNC, offered them a way out, and got them into a protected women's shelter where their pimps wouldn't be able to find them.

Well, being trafficked around the country from sporting events to conventions, abused and beaten, filled with drugs to keep you submissive and dependent, and forced to have sex for the profit of your pimp isn't exactly safe, believe it or not. The non-profit went out, found women who had been brought to Charlotte to work as sex slaves against their will during the DNC, offered them a way out, and got them into a protected women's shelter where their pimps wouldn't be able to find them.

sounds like a good reason to legalize prostitution and drugs

Back