• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suspension/Arrest Thread (No New News)

No, Lowe is certainly done with intent to sell. Bolling is probably done for the sheer stupidity of doing it right after the others get caught.

They both had MISD amounts of weed. Lowe probably had a scale or couple baggies, which led to the PWISD. I imagine he gets it dismissed through DP. Same goes for Bolling. I still haven't even seen that he was arrested, simply cited, but I didn't look too hard.

I don't think either of them are assuredly "done."

If our players are going to get in trouble I'd at least like them to be good at football.

Poor decision making and mediocre football ability is a bad combination.

Some solid tags on this thread.

Last edited:
Maybe your 49ers will be getting some more transfers you can crow about.

I am not Grobe out yet because I love what the man has done for our program, but something has got to change next year was suppose to be special.

LOL, other board still unaware.

Nope, some on other board knew about it 30 mins after it happened.Just like last week when some knew about it a week before it ever hit the media. Just no sense adding insult to injury. I think the real lol is when it hits boards its usually old news.

Last edited:
Nope, some on other board knew about it 30 mins after it happened.Just like last week when some of us knew about it a week before it ever hit the media. Just no sense adding insult to injury. I think the real lol is when it hits boards its usually old news.

I'll bet you feel really special.

We're one bad Luther Campbell video away from having our own 30 for 30 special.

Back