• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tabari Hines to Oregon

Nice pick up for Coach Taggart.

Despite starting six games at Wake Forest in 2017, including each of the final four contests, Hines chose to leave the program, saying his relationships with the coaching staff had deteriorated.

"When I was younger, I liked the idea of staying close to home," said Hines, a native of Florence, S.C. "As I got older, I realized it's time to make a business decision."

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...n-ducks-add-graduate-transfer-wr-tabari-hines

First I remember seeing this.

Thought he was going to Texas? Obviously it wasn't a done deal.

Nice pick up for Coach Taggart.

Taggart is at FSU

#depheated

87vg.gif

Who would have thought that USC, Texas and Oregon would be battling over Wake players.
It's a new world order.

Just off campus is VooDoo donuts. If he goes there once, he'll eat himself into a three point stance. Good Luck, Tabari

Hines said his decision ultimately came down to Oregon and USC, but Oregon's quarterback situation and location -- away from potential distractions -- made the difference.

Hines said his decision ultimately came down to Oregon and USC, but Oregon's quarterback situation and location -- away from potential distractions -- made the difference.

Yeah I'm sure all those Winston-Salem distractions were what he was trying to get away from. Lots of nice Beaver in Oregon though.

Though I think the Beaver in Oregon tends to have a large and furry coat. Much more so than the average Beaver

Honestly he seems (and always has seemed) like a baby. Put himself and his stats ahead of the team and did a lot of Twitter pouting, especially during Dortch’s coming out party. Talented ball player, but I can’t help but say good riddance.

Back