• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tabari Hines to Oregon

Sorry to see him go but I sort of understand this. Should be fun playing in the PAC 10+.and wish him well. He made a beautiful back of the endzone catch in the Belk Bowl.

According to this, we've never played Oregon State in football.

I will always be grateful for the performance Tabari had vs NC State - with much help from Wolford and the unreal job the OL did - will always be one of my favorite performances. Sending all of those rednecks home with an L was one of the best wins ever.

1-0 v. Arizona State
2-0 v. Oregon
1-1 v. Stanford

Any other Pac 10 wins? Seems like the Deacs may have beaten the Beavers years ago, but not sure?

I was at the our game at Stanford where Andrew Luck and company pounded us the year after we beat them in W-S.
it was like men vs boys. I think Stanford finished the season ranked about #5 that year.

I was at the our game at Stanford where Andrew Luck and company pounded us the year after we beat them in W-S.
it was like men vs boys. I think Stanford finished the season ranked about #5 that year.

Yes, the rare 11:30 PM EST kickoff, orchestrated by Harbaugh after being pissy about our Noon kick the prior year. He's such a clown. Perfect for Michigan.

Back