• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Take the quiz: I’m most similar to Macron; least similar to Sanders

Most similar to Pablo Iglesias, least similar to Trump
3b05b3ed1379b0007d1cfaa4a0a2c222.jpg

Last edited:
who the fuck are the responses deep in the corner of each quadrant

If you put strongly approve or strongly disapprove to all answers in a consistent pattern you end up out on the corners. I tried my best to be a M-bro and end up in the farthest upper left corner.

Merkel gets so much hate from American conservatives that it’s easy to forget she’s conservative.

Most Obama, least Trump.

Odd though that Obama is only slighty left of center when I was told by Fox News that he was the most radical liberal in history.

Not sure Trump should be the most conservative figure on the scale.

Last edited:
If you put strongly approve or strongly disapprove to all answers in a consistent pattern you end up out on the corners. I tried my best to be a M-bro and end up in the farthest upper left corner.

oh wise one, please teach me the wisdom of your centrism.

Marcon / Trump

So Trump coming up like the POS that he is, good.

Most like-Igelsias
Least like-Trump.

Feel like I might be a bit more less like Iglesias if the "Politicians should listen to the concerns of the people" question had been more specific, but I'll take it.

Back