• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tattoos

DinDC

Reaction score
Looking at all the tats on the Florida players made me wonder if the Premier and Bzzz have a "tattoo threshold" for recruits. It wouldn't surprise me if they use tattoos as a bellwether for a recruit's "culture".

(I remember a story about Bzzz showing up at JTT's house right after he was hired. He went there to re-recruit JTT, but he and his mother were on their way to the tattoo parlor. I'd give anything to see a video of that meeting.)

I think Madison is the only one with any tattoos.

I think Madison is the only one with any tattoos.

Yeah, but they don't compare to what a lot of guys have on other teams, like FL. That's what I meant by "threshold" -- Bzzz and Ron may be able to put up with a few tats, but not both arms covered all the way up to the shoulders.

I wonder what Ron & Bzzz would do if Devin comes back in the fall looking like Mike Tyson.

Last edited:
The best player in the entire world has tattoos all over his arms it is just unimaginable that up and coming players would tat themselves too....
Sounds like RW is playing the part of John Lithgow in Footloose.

Looking at all the tats on the Florida players made me wonder if the Premier and Bzzz have a "tattoo threshold" for recruits. It wouldn't surprise me if they use tattoos as a bellwether for a recruit's "culture".

(I remember a story about Bzzz showing up at JTT's house right after he was hired. He went there to re-recruit JTT, but he and his mother were on their way to the tattoo parlor. I'd give anything to see a video of that meeting.)

Then why did he recruit him with such an obvious lack of culture?

Then why did he recruit him with such an obvious lack of culture?

That was before JTT passed out drunk in his car. And Ronnie told Bzzz the first thing he had to do was re-recruit Dino's recruits.

How old do you have to be to get one-18? Good tats are fairly expensive-especially full sleeves. Not many HS guys can afford extensive work or are old enough. If not "culture", it is something of a value statement. The whole tat deal did not work out well for Ohio State. The money is an issue. NBA guys can afford the ink-most HS and college players not so much. I see it as a potential red flag but then again I am an old guy and it is kind of a generational thing.

How old do you have to be to get one-18? Good tats are fairly expensive-especially full sleeves. Not many HS guys can afford extensive work or are old enough. If not "culture", it is something of a value statement. The whole tat deal did not work out well for Ohio State. The money is an issue. NBA guys can afford the ink-most HS and college players not so much. I see it as a potential red flag but then again I am an old guy and it is kind of a generational thing.

And there's always this to consider (or not): http://www.realitywanted.com/call/22355-tattoo-removal-of-ex-lover-now-casting#.UVjJmByvOSo

And this: http://www.realitywanted.com/call/24214-do-you-have-a-tattoo-you-regret-now-casting#.UVjJ9ByvOSo

Certainly a generational thing. Some of our football players come in absolutely covered in tattoos and they are just normal kids. There is literally no way to generalize anything about tattoos these days.

Certainly a cultural thing. Some of our football players come in absolutely covered in tattoos and they are just normal kids. There is literally no way to generalize anything about tattoos these days.

FIFY

I've seen lots of high school basketball players with tattoos. Seems everybody and anybody can get them these days.

Most of the tats college kids are getting are not high quality art work and they definitely don't cost much, especially when the tat is only black ink.

Back