• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tattoos

I'm generally not a fan of them, although I don't really care about a small one like Chill has. I spoke with Charlene Curtis about them one time, and she said she didn't allow her players to have them, and if they already did, they had to cover them up.

My cousin's son spent like $800 to get a bible verse tatted from one wrist across the back to his other so that when he holds his arms parallel to the ground you can read the quote.

He's 22 lives at home dropped out of community college and works at a car wash. It was a questionable decision.

I'm generally not a fan of them, although I don't really care about a small one like Chill has. I spoke with Charlene Curtis about them one time, and she said she didn't allow her players to have them, and if they already did, they had to cover them up.

#WinningStrategy

That is culturally impressive. She had those impeccable cultural standards, and yet MoRon let her go. I guess he just has higher standards for what he expects from a won-loss perspective from his women's basketball coach than he does from his men's coach...

I could careless what tats you have bc I refuse to be shallow in my judgement on people.
80% of the kids in the NFL draft have tats and I am willing to bet that not all of them have character issues.

I have a tat of Bz on my anus. Everytime I shit I get a small level of satisfaction beyond the shit of course.

The number of tats is inversely proportional to the amount of culture in a young man. I am sure The Premiere has a strict no tats policy on our recruits.

I don't mind tattoos in general but something about a neck tattoo just makes me cringe. Don't even get me started on Birdman.

chris.andserson3.jpg

A small, tasteful tattoo related to Wake Forest is acceptable. Otherwise, you've moved into a different culture and we don't want you.

There. Any questions?

One more...a lady Charlene Curtis turned down. Went on to star at UConn, I think:

h94F16F5C

Tim Duncan has a tat on his shoulder blade and another on his chest. The one on his back (if not both) was there when he was at WF. Nothing could be dumber than making recruiting decisions based on the presence or absence of tattoos.

Last edited:
Yep- if tats are good enough for Chill and Duncan, then they're good enough for me too.:thumbsup:

We need players, not male models.

I would never get a tat because I'm a pussy that is deathly afraid of needles.... but why in the hell would I care if somebody else had a tattoo? That's just silliness.

This actually a pretty interesting topic. I absolutely think there has been a mandate to go after "non-threatening" players (from an image perspective) to appease the blue hair contingent. It's like we're trying to build Butler-east. Do you notice that none of our players has any kind of "attitude" at all? Classic wake perpetuating the image of the southern gentleman who is all too happy to roll over for you (but hey at lease we're classy!)

Back