• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tattoos

My cousin's son spent like $800 to get a bible verse tatted from one wrist across the back to his other so that when he holds his arms parallel to the ground you can read the quote.

He's 22 lives at home dropped out of community college and works at a car wash. It was a questionable decision.

The red flag is the bible verse

One thing I've learned about tats- unlike those without them, those who have them don't mind that the others don't. Still, my rule was always to have them where they would be covered in general business settings. You can't really blame a company for not hiring a sales rep with "Kristina" written in old English on his neck.

This should help:

tattoos1d.png

i've always wondered about that. seems like the least timmy duncan-est thing about him.

He has had it since he was a teenager and before being all tatted up was the norm for athletes, so I always assumed it would be pretty common for someone from the Virgin Islands.

i've always wondered about that. seems like the least timmy duncan-est thing about him.

It's a tattoo. What about a tattoo is un-duncan?

He has had it since he was a teenager and before being all tatted up was the norm for athletes, so I always assumed it would be pretty common for someone from the Virgin Islands.

Athletes having tattoos is hardly anything new.

We're talking almost 20 years ago now, tattoos for athletes were nowhere near as common as they are now. Here is a pic from the same era:

IversonHoya.jpg

i know nothing about the price of tattoos, except that I observe that every UNCG student/dropout waiting tables in Greensboro is able to afford a large number of them, often very high quality (in my very amateur opinion). I assume wealthy patrons of the restaurant are not giving them "golden handshakes" to fund the habit.

Back